Relaxing Bath Bombs
Our Relaxing bath bombs are specially formulated to give you a moisturising and relaxing soak, any time of the day. Each bath bomb is infused with 50mg and a combination of essential oils that will leave your skin feeling nourished and looked after.
Out of stock
Our bath bombs are specially formulated to give you a moisturising and relaxing soak, any time of the day.
Each bath bomb is infused with 50mg and a combination of essential oils that will leave your skin feeling nourished and looked after.
Available in a selection of scents, each with its own selection of benefits.
Tea Tree and Clary Sage
- Tea Tree has been known to treat acne, reduce skin inflammation, relieve psoriasis, boost wound healing, and is known for its anti-bacterial properties.
- Clary Sage also has been known to have anti-bacterial properties, as well as acting as a natural antidepressant, helping with menstrual cramps, reducing stress, and lowering blood pressure. Sclareol, which is found in clary sage can also help to reduce signs of menopause.
Eucalyptus and Peppermint
- Eucalyptus can treat allergies and sinuses, as well as helping with symptoms of cold and flu, it has also been proven to treat asthma by opening the blood vessels to allow the flow of oxygen into the lungs. It can also help other respiratory problems, including bronchitis, pneumonia, COPD, and tuberculosis. As well as these benefits, it also has a strong odour destroying trait, and can also nourish hair and reduce dandruff by keeping the scalp and hair moisturised.
- Peppermint has been known to relieve mental fatigue and improves mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and memory. It also has a mood-lifting effect, and can help with weight loss, as the scent has been shown to suppress the "grazing" mood,
Lavender, Bergamot and Patchouli.
- Lavender Oil is believed to help treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, nausea, eczema, and even menstrual cramps, it also has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties.
- Bergamot essential oil has a light citrus scent and is commonly used to alleviate stress and have mood-lifting properties. It is believed to treat a number of health conditions, such as acne, anxiety, fatigue, headaches, insomnia, and psoriasis.
- Patchouli is typically used to treat problems such as, acne, insomnia, indigestion, fatigue, anxiety, and eczema. Patchouli also promotes healing of wounds or burns, and reduces inflammation. It is also thought to reverse signs of aging.
From our humble beginnings at home developing our own cosmetic and health products, we have created a hand-picked selection of CBD-infused health products. We are continually developing new and exciting products to improve our, and now your, quality of life. We use responsibly sourced CBD and accredited third-party lab testing, to ensure you are getting the best product we can provide.
This product is non-refundable 14 days after purchase.
From receipt of payment, all orders are shipped within 1-2 working days. UK, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands are shipped by Royal Mail signed for. Orders before 3:00 PM will be shipped out within the day.